Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

thumbnail

Dressing 1

Dressing 1

In this series I'll talk extensively on the two hard and fast rules partianing dressing I've found in Scriptures
there may be more oo but these are the two I've found and have been permitted to write bout.
Also I'd seized this opportunity to address one controversial issue about dressing that has lingered in the body of Christ.
First hard Rule of Dressing I want to talk about is located in the book of Proverbs chapter Seven
I would advise you read through the chapter but my emphasis is vs 10
The woman with the Attire of Harlot's.
so the first hard and fast rule I'd be addressing is the Harlot's Attire mode of Dressing or as I'll term it Seductive dressing
Don't Dress Seductively.
applicable to both Men and women.
A Harlot's Attire is the business attire she uses to reel in customers, the commodity on sale is her body, for her to get more sales she needs to flaunt what she's selling there by showing off her body down to the most sensitive parts. 
All I'm saying in a nutshell is your dressing should not provoke lust, conceal all concealable under God.
It's good to look good, to appear nice but in doing so ensure you check if you're flaunting anything or showcasing any part of your body to secure opposite lustful attractions, make sure you're not doing the work of a harlot. 
I sound ancient on this piece (lol) you may not like the words but live them they'll bring liberation your way.
to be continued...
#Truth
Sorry this piece is really short, I would have made just one piece containing the two hard and fast rules but ion have time to type today. Bear with me ko

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

FAITH

FAITH ;MARK 5,HEBREWS 11:11,IKINGS 17:21-24 ________________________ FAITH MEANS trust or confidence in someone or something.In ...