Popular Posts

Sunday, August 16, 2020

thumbnail

JUDGING: RIGHT OR WRONG

JUDGING: RIGHT OR WRONG
DO YOU KNOW WHY PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY DO? IF NO THEN WHY DO YOU JUDGE?😰
Things are not always as they appear,most times we make quick assumptions about people,situations, and circumstances.Do not be quick to judge,you'll never know when you would find yourself in someone elses shoes .Sometimes when things around us change,we change the way We treat people.that is not right at all.we usually change toward people who have been there through thick and thin for us.When we get money,came,popularity etc we may begin to have different perception about things.this means we would start seeing things differently.
There is something we call "Emotional blindness"this emotional blindness is caused by hurts,pains...which causes us to judge and treat people  badly...especially those that always loved us.
Hehehe!!! If you check my other posts...I talked little on when I had low self esteem!! At this period I would do anything to get peoples praises and applaud!!! Because of the hurts and the griefs in me I would always look at the faults in people and judge!! I would always look that bad side of people especially those around me...which was very bad.And At that period I was confused on who really had the real love for me .I only had few persons!!.And one thing I have learned from this is that communication is very important....if you don't know why this sister that's close to you got pregnant why not ask and knoww the reason before you point your finger!!! Do you know whether the pregnancy was as a result of rape🀷‍♀️..No..you don't...so why are we always pointing fingers..why!?

You see ba!!!.we have to acknowledge the fact that  we all have insecurities and often times we project our perceptions our insecurities unto people around us.We start to believe our assumptions than the reality.Note this!!We do not see things as they are,we see things as we are!! Did you hear that??....did you read that well.? WE DO NOT SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE WE SEE THINGS AS WE ARE!!!πŸ€— !
      IS IT RIGHT TO JUDGE PEOPLE?WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT JUDGING?πŸ™‚
MATT 7:1-5, talks on judging others.you can only judge or remove the plank from other people's eyes when you have removed yours! Now adays we Christians judge religiously!πŸ™„..ekiss me ma/sir.Don't you think it's high time we let go of this religion? Religion is not of God....religion is man made!! Kai!!! Why do we judge people religiously...thinking we are better than them!! Hehe...I laugh in spanish! You might not like the way am saying this but the judgment  we make on people cause a lot of damages to their soul...especially when we don't know the whole story on the "why" it happened the way it did.Listen!! There is difference between judging people religiously and Helping by the holy spirit.John 8:1-11.In this passage Of the woman caught in the act of adultery.Jesus handled the situation with truth and love and understanding!He didn't say what she did was right,he said go and sin no more while others wanted killing her because of the speck in her eyes...hmm mm...why are we too quick to judge? You never know what pushed that your school mate to dealing drugs or into prostitution or better still anything bad.You don't know why people behave in a certain way.The only thing I think we owe people is love...just love...the Bible said that the love of christ has been shade abroad in our hearts!! Had a fight recently with someone I knew quite alright I was right not wrong...to let peace reign I went to apologize!! Cos of that love! After apologizing...she started giving me attitude!! I did nothing at that period than to pray and love her...so when she pissed me off...I couldn't revenge or retaliate cos she's someone I pray for Every night!! Why should I fight with someone I pray for or hurt someone that I pray for every day...I decided not to look at that speck that was there!! I loved and cared for her through those moments and later she came to apologize!! I didn't judge her!! What I did was to handle the case with love and understanding!! And any time I look back to how the whole thing ended I feel happy that I didn't behave otherwise!!Lols...you owe nobody nothing except Love!!!.

Some people judge others aggressively,with anger and without understanding!! When we do this,its Usually from our flesh and not our spirit.Do not judge until you have gained a lot of information on the situation if you would want to point a fingerπŸ™„!Do not jump to conclusion..do not make assumptions without seeing the whole picture.Romans 2:1 Imagine a parent punished Her child for using abusive words but often use abusive words on her husband.self righteous judgment is wrong.
LUKE 18:9-14
   FOR EVERYONE WHO EXALTS HIMSELF WILL BE HUMBLED!πŸ™Œ
I leave you with this!!!!thanks for reading!
Yours
#Lemiel

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

FAITH

FAITH ;MARK 5,HEBREWS 11:11,IKINGS 17:21-24 ________________________ FAITH MEANS trust or confidence in someone or something.In ...